Sunday, September 27, 2009

Panda Gummis!

Hello, world.


I have a cold. This is my third cold this year. Immune suppressants can bite me.


Allow me to give you a summary of my day:


Wake up, blow nose, shower.

Turn on Gilmore Girls, Season 4.

Clean. Blow nose.

Switch to Gilmore Girls, Season 5.

Continue to clean. Keep tissues within reach.

Clean clean clean.
Cancel dinner plans in favor of cleaning and blowing nose.

Unpack boxes found in closet from when I moved last December.

Accidentally drip snot on ticket stub from vacation. Throw away immediately.

Blow nose. Look at ticket longingly. Leave in trash and keep cleaning.

Make emergency run to McDonald’s.

(It doesn’t count because Mom is paying for it.)

Clean.

Clean.
Clean.

After 12 hours of cleaning, finally give up and sit down to blog and drink hot chocolate.



I started reading Dorian Gray last night. I got through the first chapter and then decided I was finally tired enough to sleep. I had planned to continue tonight, but with this cold, we’ll see.


FAME was really fun. The movie....not really so great, but Kali, Jim, Trevor and I had a great time watching it. We sat in the back and laughed through the whole thing. Kali and Jim are both dancers, so it was hilarious listening to them make fun of the movie. We’re having a “movie night” tomorrow at my dad’s house. (He has a projector!) Trevor is bringing Basket Case, Kali and Jim are bringing Evil Dead, and I will have Lethal Weapon on hand. We’re hoping to have a few bad-movie-watching parties. Next time it’ll be Basket Case 2, Evil Dead 2, and Lethal Weapon 2. Etc. Except I actually like Lethal Weapon, and there are 4 of those, not 3.


Anyway, I came home last night with a smile on my face. It sounds cheesy but it’s true. ^_^


Kali bought me Panda Gummis yesterday. They’re half black and half white and they taste terrible, but the back of the box has a puzzle you can cut out and build. Definitely something for the video blog, which I have been neglecting. I have a lot of things to say to everyone on YouTube, but I’ve fallen out of the habit of vlogging regularly and now it feels weird. I will make it a priority to vlog this week though. At least once.


Didn’t wear the ring today. It turns my finger green after a day of wearing it, so I can’t wear it very often. I did trick one of my former high school classmates into thinking I was engaged, though. She came into the coffeeshop just as the barista asked to see it, so it was perfect timing. (I did confess the truth. We had a good laugh.)


Hot chocolate is now room temperature chocolate. This must be a sign.


Goodnight, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment